Health First Medical Group is searching for a BE/BC Cardiologist to join our team in Melbourne, FL
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group, the largest, multi-specialty group in Brevard County.
- Opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist with echo, TEE, structural heart imaging/CT, and nuclear medicine experience.
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or hold a current Florida medical license.
- High service demand due to the growing population.
About Health First
Health First Medical Group is part of Health First, an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central Floridas east coast and Brevard Countys only IDN. Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four hospitals, a health plan, outpatient and wellness services, and the medical group with more than 400 providerspracticing in more than25 office locations. Our largest hospital facility, Health Firsts Holmes Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds, is a premier tertiary referral hospital, and the only state-accredited Level II Trauma Center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
Our Community - Floridas space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- A family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive guaranteed base salary & bonus based on performance metrics.
- Retirement Savings Options
- Full benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life).
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits (auto, legal, pet insurance, and more).
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com to learn more about our community.
To learn more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to our Health First Medical Group Physician Recruiter Heather Coalter at Heather.Coalter@hf.orgHealth First Medical Group is searching for a BE/BC Cardiologist to join our team in Melbourne, FLPosition Hi...
Apply on company website