SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Parham campus is a 200-bed acute care facility located in the West End of Richmond, VA. We have been recognized by Healthgrades as America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ and are a recipient of the Joint Replacement Awards™. These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also awarded the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
- Maintains accurate documentation to ensure accountability and accurate precise charging
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others
- Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality
- Demonstrates a high level of technical and operational expertise in performing Endoscopy procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of reprocessing endoscopes, accessories and the automatic washers
- Establishes a physical environment conducive to the delivery of safe efficient patient care
- Assumes responsibility/accountability for call coverage, weekly hours worked and assigned committee tasks
- Demonstrates proficiency in hospital information systems to include Meditech
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and monitor acute and chronic pain patients during procedure
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
- Required: Two years of Medical/Surgical nursing
- Preferred: Two years of Endoscopy Lab experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website