DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Assistance Program
General Surgery at Forest
- Provides care to adults who are hospitalized with a wide variety of conditions, including surgeries ranging from gall bladder, hip, knee, neck, shoulder, kidney transplants and trauma
- Has the ability to care for 26 patients at a time
- Takes pride in the fact that we provide care with respect for human dignity. We believe each patient has the right to receive quality care based on individual needs and age requirements. Patients and their families are involved in establishing priorities for care that best meet the patients' needs
- Staff members regularly participate in educational activities to maintain competence, gain new knowledge and develop advanced skills
- Functions as a remote telemetry unit where cardiac rhythms are monitored
See here what the team has to say!
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Preferred: BSN, Professional Certification
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) & ACLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website