SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center. Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries. HCA
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
About the Telemetry Unit :
18 bed unit
Critical care step-down unit specializing in the care of acute and chronic kidney patients ranging from acute kidney injury, new start dialysis, kidney transplant, overloaded, peritoneal dialysis, or septic patients to any critical care telemetry patient. The med/surg cardiac patients will be stationed primarily on this unit now. The patients are connected to cardiac telemetry monitored by the RN.
Fast-paced environment seeking nurses who possess a positive attitude, promotion of teamwork, and a willingness to learn, while welcoming recent grads who possessing strong critical-thinking skills and an aptitude for learning.
Awarded the PRIDE award as a unit which further exemplifies the outstanding nursing care given on this unit.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia or compact license.
- Two years experience as a RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website