DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
***For a limited time, Henrico Doctors Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience. Current HCA employees do not qualify. *** Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center. Retreat Doctors' Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is one of Healthgrades' Top 50 Hospitals in the nation. We are a 226-bed facility offering 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency care, and medical, surgical and outpatient services. The Retreat Doctors' Hospital campus is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery. Located in the historic Fan District, we are proud to bring state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to our neighbors and the surrounding community. HCA
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Assistance
- The Epilepsy Monitoring Unit at Retreat Doctors' Hospital is home to a team of experts dedicated to individualized patient care, to increase the quality of life for patients suffering with seizures but developing curative treatment plans to completely eliminate seizures. The EMU performs long-term EEG-video monitoring, allowing neurologists to record seizures to characterize, classify, and localize them in order to determine the best treatment options.
- 13-bed unit- 4 ICU beds and 9 Telemetry beds.
- Family oriented environment focused on teamwork who believes that “anything can be done at any time for any patient when you work with the great team that we have”.
- The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
QualificationsRequired Job Qualifications include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia or compact license.
- Two years experience as a RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website