What is your Legacy?
Do you dedicate your full energy to your team on a daily basis?
Hobby Lobby is the leader in the arts & crafts retail industry and is always searching for the top performing Store Managers to pass on a unique wealth of experience to their teams as well as the next generation of leaders.
The Co-Manager position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby Store Manager or even advancing to our highest levels of leadership.
As a successful Co-Manager:
- Integrity will be part of every word and action you take.
- You will lead with the attitude of a servant.
- You will have gained a thorough knowledge of the job from the ground up
- Must have previous retail management experience.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- Must be open to relocate for promotion to Store Manager.
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website