Do you like being challenged to be your best?
Do you enjoy creative team merchandising?
Are you looking for unlimited growth potential with a growing company?
Hobby Lobby promotes entirely from within based on your abilities and performance! A Hobby Lobby Co-Manager is the first step to becoming a Store Manager. The ability to relocate will open doors for rapid promotion.
If you are an experienced big box manager, Hobby Lobby may have new career opportunities available for you.
As a Co-Manager you will learn all aspects of the business by:
- Working alongside the team to learn the Hobby Lobby way
- Taking part to understand the day-to-day operations and financial standards
- Adapting to an environment with proven success
- Previous retail store manager or assistant store manager experience, big box environment preferred but not required
- Hands-on, servant leader who has the team and customer's best interests at heart
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency and ability to inspire and motivate the team
- Organized and detail oriented with an entrepreneurial decision making
- Willing to relocate within one year for promotion to store manager
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and and Prescription Plan
- 401(k) Program with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website