Company: Hobby Lobby
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
We are searching for a Data Analyst to join our team in helping to ensure all aspects of Hobby Lobby's distribution process is at peak production. This full-time position is located at the company's Distribution Center in Oklahoma City.
- Review and interpret data accurately in order to problem solve process efficiency
- Significant amounts of time analyzing and determining how to achieve peak production
- Requires focused attention to details for extended periods of time
- Strong computer skills a must for this position
- Microsoft Office proficiency with emphasis on Excel, SQL, and Access
- Critical thinking and analytical problem solving
- Software programming and technical writing abilities preferred
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Full-time Position
- 5am. and 7am. Start Time Available
- $15.70 Hr.
- Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Benefits
- On Site Clinic & Pharmacy
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Discounts
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website