Hobby Lobby Ecommerce has an opening in the warehouse for an Inventory Control Specialist (1st Shift). These are temp-to-hire day shift positions located at SW 44th and Council in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
1st shift hours: Monday - Friday 5:00am to 3:30pm (sometimes Saturdays)
The Inventory Control Specialist is an hourly position that works within a fast-paced environment and is responsible for tracking inventory, maintaining accurate inventory records and researching any discrepancies.
The person in this position displays a strong understanding of the warehouse layout, including maintaining inventory levels and overseeing the proper slotting of product.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess a strong analytical skill set
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Be able to check and sort product by purchase order and item number
- Previous warehouse or inventory control experience preferred
- Agree to our physical requirements (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.)
- Be able to speak and understand English
- Have a verifiable work history
- Be able to pass pre-employment drug test
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website