Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role a Mammo Technologist!
Under the supervision of the Chief Technologist, takes mammography films; assists in teaching mammography students; helps with charges and other records as required. Maintains ACR/MQSA standards in mammography.
- Current certification in mammography with the American Registry
- Current licensure by the State of Illinois to perform Radiography procedures.
- 15 CEU's at all times, specific to breast or mammography.
- 2 years experience as a radiographer/mammographer.
- Graduate of an approved school of radiologic technologists.
- 3D Tomo experience required, minimum 2 years
- Screening Mammography experience required, minimum 2 years
- Diagnostic Mammography experience required, minimum 2 years
- Stereotactic Biopsy experience preferred
- Job Type/FTE: 0.01 FTE - 8hrs
- Shift: Days, Registry
- Unit/Department: Radiology Mammo
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Apply on company website