Requisition Number: 75498
As the Financial Operations Analyst you’ll focuses on the financial operations and analysis for the key support area. You’ll be performing a dynamic and high profile position requiring the you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and communication skills,
What you’ll be doing at Insight:
* Process and manage customer and vendor contracts as they relate to the billing process
* Verify and audit proper paperwork
* Obtain any missing audit information
* Create contracts and price agreements
* Review statements of work (SOWs)
* Determine correct revenue recognition, fee structures, and invoicing parameters
* Review revenue and expense recorded against contracts
* Ensure audit compliance
* Prepare client credits as required
* Conduct internal audit as it relates to area of responsibility
* Assist multiple teams in the finance department
* Complete submission of monthly reclasses, deferrals, and accruals based on Accounting GAAP guidelines.
* Provides leadership, assistance and advice to project management team, staffing managers and Insight sales teams
What you’ll need to work at Insight:
* Associates degree in Financial Management or Accounting
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service, accounting, billing, or service operations support
* Minimum 1-2 years of operational management experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience in various Accounting & Finance functions
* Minimum 1 year in a business analysis
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Addison || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Addison, IL ||
Apply on company website