DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
12P-8P We are seeking a dynamic motivated core laboratory based Call Center Representative like you to join our organization. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, a generous benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(K), PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
IRL is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida and in Alachua Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories throughout Florida. Through the process of re-engineering and the application of leading edge automation technology, IRL has transformed laboratory operations into an integrated service network. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. As a Call Center Representative, you will provide front line client support to facilitate laboratory information exchange through handling of incoming and outgoing telephone interaction as well as thorough documentation of such interactions. Performs duties consistent with written procedures and regulatory requirements. Supports the department in achieving department goals for service, quality, regulatory compliance, financial performance, patient satisfaction, healthy work environment, and integration of intra and inter-departmental activities. You Will:
- Respond promptly and professionally to the needs of the client
- Answer phones and provides requested information in a courteous and timely manner
- Effectively research, troubleshoot and follow through to addresses client inquiries within required timeframe.
- Evaluate client concerns, complaints and trends and recommends changes to accommodate client needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete client service center documentation.
- Conduct outgoing calls to clients to support the operations, billing and sales & marketing departments, as requested.
- Assist other departments in providing timely and accurate communication and retention of client information.
- Establish a working relationship with hospital and other key accounts to maintain strong rapport and service levels.
- Effectively handle difficult client inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Protect sensitive and confidential information by actively participating in the Security Awareness program
You Should Have:
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of call center experience
- 1-3 years of clinical laboratory setting experience
- Must be able to fluently speak English & Spanish
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA Healthcare has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence! HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA Healthcare ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Are you intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today. We are very excited to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website