DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
We are seeking a Section Coordinator like you to join our organization.
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We offer you competitive salary, a generous benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(K), PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program
- Perform stat procedures and analyze testing samples
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol, completes necessary documentation
- Assist supervisor and/or department head in meeting department regulatory agency requirements (CAP, etc.)
- Assist in training department personnel
- Prioritize, perform, or delegate laboratory testing based on accurate patient information, evaluation of staff competencies, productivity guidelines, recognized standards of care, and department policies & procedures
- Provide feedback and updates to the Laboratory Manager in regards to overall operations
- Demonstrate ability to lead staff through positive example, maintains effective rapport with others and gains cooperation to effectively deliver department services
- Provide department leadership in the absence of the department supervisor or head
QualificationsYou Should Have:
A 2-Year/Associate Degree in Science is required
- A 4-Year/Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- ASCP or similar certification is very helpful
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Medical Technologist
- Ability to work during disasters
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, we have also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply today. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. We are very excited to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website