Req ID: 34748
Travel: Less than 10%
Atlanta, GA, US, 30294
Education: Four-year college degree
Experience: At least 5 years of experience required
Equivalency: Combination of education & experience considered
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Senior Analyst, Teleport Assurance & Governance
Your role in helping us shape the future:
Our Teleport Assurance & Governance team is in the forefront of helping build intrinsic value and make tactical/strategic business decisions through establishing best practices, quality controls and data analytics to drive operational performance improvements across Teleports/Data Centers. In this role you will be responsible for defining and implementing Intelsat operating standards across Intelsat-owned and Partner teleports. You will be the primary interface to Intelsat partner teleports for teleport day to day operations support. When new partner teleport relationships are established you will be the voice of Intelsat ensuring that partner teleports understand and comply with standards.
Our team members value being challenged, are encouraged to express, and implement their ideas, and have the flexibility to enjoy work life balance.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Manage the performance of Partner Teleports to ensure compliance with Intelsat standards and contractual obligations.
- Develop and provide analytic reporting and score cards on Intelsat-owned and Partner Teleports operational performance.
- Act as a cross-departmental liaison to resolve any Partner Teleport operations contractual performance issues
- Provide SME guidance on Statement of Work (SOW) process to ensure deliverables to and from Teleports are clear and align to Teleport Operations best practices
- Align with Network Planning and Procurement on strategic operational goals associated with Intelsat's 3rd Party Teleports/Data Centers Program.
- Align with Internal and External Regulatory agencies to define policies and ensure Intelsat operates in compliance with regulatory requirements associated with Partner Teleports
- Ensure Teleport Preventative Maintenance Programs are in place, executed, monitored and monthly analytics are available
- Align with peer organizations to identify issues that impact service quality that originate at Teleports
- Drive corrective actions as Data Centers/Teleports to eliminate chronic issues
- Develop and maintain the 3rd Party and Intelsat-Owned Teleport collaboration websites.
- Perform quality audits on ticketed events generated by the Network Operations to ensure data integrity
- Assist in documenting and identify automation opportunities to drive performance improvement.
- Continuous personal development on analytical tools, statistical analysis, and technical acumen
Can you drive these processes?
- Meet or exceed expectations in gathering and implementing reporting or tool requirements.
- Must be available to work across international time zones.
- Support network engineering and technical, sales teams in the introduction of new features and upgrade of existing video/data services with reduced operational costs while minimizing impact to customers.
You should definitely have:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent working experience
- At least 5 years telecommunications/data center operations experience
- Experience managing third party relationships in an international environment
- Broad knowledge of telecommunications industry experience
- Knowledge of regulations and regulatory authorities associated with RF carriers and teleport hosted systems
- Technical acumen to understand how new technologies have impact on process, procedures teleport standards and impact regulatory compliance
- Ability to lead and work within cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage deliverables
- Ability to recommend and drive change
- Ability to work independently
It would be nice if you had:
- Positive attitude with a lively and outgoing disposition
- Experience developing and maintaining collaboration sites (SharePoint preferred)
- Experience in defining & development training materials
- Experience launching new Products and ensuring Operational Readiness
- Experience developing analytic reports and dashboards
- Project Management Experience, to include tracking and reporting status, risks analysis
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
- This role is subject to ITAR; candidates must be a US Person (this includes US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Individual such as an asylee or refugee).
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Apply on company website