Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) services. Intertek is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales professional to join our fast-paced sales team, working specifically in our Electrical and Connected World business lines. In this exciting role as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the direct sales activity and development of the Electrical Business line.
- Sell Intertek's services within assigned vertical, account and territory through effective client research, prospecting, and networking.
- Develop and deliver professional presentations to customers.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships through networking and prospecting.
- Work directly with VP, Sales Director, and Marketing to define territory and execute focused marketing and sales strategy.
- Identify key industry associations and take active leadership role for related industry associations.
- Write and follow up on proposals, specify appropriate standards and pricing; provide exceptional follow-through in all aspects of client projects.
- Develop and Process leads in to orders through CRM.
- Meet or exceed all sales, revenue, and activity targets through CRM.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Previous business to business sales experience is required.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology.
- Ideal candidate will have Minimum 3 years of outside sales experience, preferably in related field.
- Ability to travel throughout Canada and the U.S. for client meetings, trade shows, and business development events.
- Desire to learn about the Testing and Certification, including regulatory standards and product compliance.
- Must be energized and self-motivated, can work independently in a fast-paced environment, and stay organized while multi-tasking through shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills is required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with Sales CRM such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics,
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the above defined duties.
Apply on company website