This highly regarded Private Practice with a rich 100+ year history of quality care is searching for a Retina specialist:
• Established and successful private Ophthalmology practice recruiting for growth
• Join 9 physicians including 3 Retina Specialists, Cataracts, Glaucoma Specialist, Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Ophthalmology
• High-tech, Physician owned ASC with a dedicated surgery day
• Retina Fellowship program allows for teaching opportunity
Competitive Compensation Package with Incredible Income Potential with Partnership:
• Base salary + productivity bonus associated with net collections; 25K Sign-On bonus and 50K Bonus at the end of year 1
• Partnership Track yields long-term, proven earning potential over $1M annual income with salary + profit distributions
• Comprehensive health and benefits package
Experience this thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million:
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams!
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at Pitt, CMU, Duquesne, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Ophthalmology - Retina - Vitreous
Employment Type: Full Time
This highly regarded Private Practice with a rich 100+ year history of quality care is searching for a Retina specialist:• Estab...
Apply on company website