With an incredibly flexible schedule and 272 hours of PTO, this is a one-of-a-kind leadership opportunity that doesn't require you to sacrifice your work/life balance.
- Lead Emergency, Trauma, and EMS at a Top 100 critical access hospital in scenic Northern Minnesota
- 20% administrative; 80% clinical
- Customize your ideal schedule: hospital leadership would like a reasonable number of shifts during business hours, but otherwise is happy to accommodate almost any preference
- Responsibilities include evaluation and peer review of medical staff, assessing ER efficiency, and continuing quality improvement initiatives instituted by current well-liked director (leaving to pursue a fellowship)
- Extremely competitive annual salary includes an unheard-of 272 hours of Paid Time Off
- 100K signing incentive plus relocation assistance
- Outstanding benefits package includes full health/vision/dental, malpractice, and very generous retirement options
- This vibrant community close to the Canadian border offers unparalleled natural beauty - the US' fourth largest in-land lake is just 20 minutes away
- Home to numerous NHL standouts, hockey is in high demand! With snowmobiling, ice-fishing, cross-country skiing and more, winter here is synonymous with "sports season"
- Spend a long weekend in Winnipeg, Manitoba - just two hours away, this metro is known for its convergence of global cultures and is a foodie destination
- No traffic jams, low crime rates, low cost of living, and the "Minnesota nice" way of life
- Excellent school system; impressive array of options for gifted students
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
With an incredibly flexible schedule and 272 hours of PTO, this is a one-of-a-kind leadership opportunity that doesn't require you to sacrifice ...
Apply on company website