Join a dynamic Endocrinology team at a premier health system with over 275 providers AND enjoy an exceptional work life balance with the rocky mountains in your backyard!
• Hospital Employed, 100% consultative Endocrinology
• Encouraged Work/Life balance - 4 day work week
• Support staff consisting of Dieticians, experienced Endocrinology NP, and a Diabetes Educator
• Robust and growing practice caring for up to 15 outpatient and 4 inpatient patients daily
• J1 Visa Sponsorship
Compensation & Benefits:
• Generous financial package with competitive base salary and RVU bonus incentives
• $40K Sign-on Bonus
• Comprehensive health benefits package
• Retirement + 5% match
• 2 weeks CME
• 6 weeks PTO
• With blue skies over 300 days of the year - enjoy the city's well-kept parks and hiking trails and never get bored with the abundance of outdoor activities for the family - camping, hunting, fishing, snowshoeing, recreational sports, etc.
• Pack up the car and take a fun-filled weekend trip to Glacier National Park or Yellowstone National Park
• A great place to raise a family! Offering nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a fantastic cost of living - the median home cost is 55% cheaper than in Denver, CO!
• Visit out-of-state friends and family on a whim with an international airport serving direct flights to Chicago, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and more.
• Enjoy city-life in the bustling downtown filled with fine-dining, breweries, museums, shopping galore, and a year-round calendar of arts & music festivals, concerts, and sports events.
Feel free to text my cell phone at 720-597-5585.
Scott M. Lindblom
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: EndocrinologyJoin a dynamic Endocrinology team at a premier health system with over 275 providers AND enjoy an exceptional work life balance with the rocky m...
Apply on company website