FM-OBs in group making over 450k - very generous comp model. Join this thriving Medical Group in Western Iowa and take over an established FM-OB practice from a departing provider. . Nestled in the hills surrounding the Boyer River, this community is young and vibrant, and full of Midwestern charm and reverence for its local physicians - be the King/Queen of the county.
This is a Multi-Specialty Group that is mission-driven, pro-physician, with a recently renovated Women's Center and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
• 4 or 4.5 day a week schedule available with light call only 1:3
• Inherit the panel of a departing provider, quick ramp-up
• Modern LDRPs suites, Level I Nursery, 24-hr anesthesia services
• Generous 2yr guarantee will place you near MGMA 75th percentile with bonus potential
• Sign-on bonus offered as well as exceptional benefits, including retirement savings with employer match, 7 weeks PTO, and more
Live and work in one of the most serene locations you can find in the Midwest, perfect combination of small-town hospitality and easy access to big-city amenities.
• Safe diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Enjoy family time at the aquatic center, the car races, a livestock auction, or a picnic at one of the 8 area parks
• Cultural amenities that include museums, art groups, and a local actor's group that performs monthly
• If feeling outdoorsy, easy access to hundreds of acres of natural beauty for fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, camping
• Short drive from a major Midwest Metro, the residents of this community enjoy diverse shopping, theater, and attending sporting events.
Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch in one of the Top 2 Best States to Practice Medicine. For more information, contact Jeff Payne - Call 469-909-6679, or Email email@example.com.
Specialty: Family Medicine - Obstetrics
FM-OBs in group making over 450k - very generous comp model. Join this thriving Medical Group in Western Iowa and take over an established FM-O...
Apply on company website