Hospital named America's 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical excellence by Health Grades in 2017 is seeking a Hospitalist.
• Block schedule | 7 on 7 off practice schedule
• 15 shifts per month - average daily census 16-17
• Collegial hospitalist team with excellent support staff
• Mayo affiliated 300 plus bed hospital system
• Competitive base salary
• Quality bonus incentive
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Sign-on and relocation bonuses
Pittsburgh. Mighty. Beautiful
• Pittsburgh, today is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bioengineering, medicine, and high technology.
• Live in the second-largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and enjoy the cost of living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's
• Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on the former Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers to rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins or the Pirates and if playing is more your ideal there are acres and acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in.
• Top-notch cultural amenities include the Andy Warhol museum, Symphony Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world-class zoo or aquarium.
• A city that values education 54% of the population has a 4-year degree or higher with nationally recognized Universities such as Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or emailSpatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Hospital named America's 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical excellence by Health Grades in 2017 is seeking a Hospitali...
Apply on company website