Collegial group of 5 IM-trained hospitalists is looking to bring on a new team member. Enjoy reasonable daily patient volumes without sacrificing earning potential - the work/life balance you've always dreamed of can be found at this cutting edge, physician-led hospital in the beautiful Central Lakes area of MN.
- Pristine facility with state-of-the-art equipment; several busy surgical service lines
- Extensive clinical and administrative support
- Practice quality-focused medicine without the stress of rigorous production requirements
- Average of 11-13 patients per day
- Salary higher than what 90% of hospitals offer
- Additional opportunity for quality bonus
- 100K sign-on bonus plus relocation stipend
- 10 to 14 shifts per month - up to you
- Robust benefits package includes health benefits, 401(k), malpractice, CME stipend, etc.
- This vibrant region in the heart of Minnesota boasts unparalleled natural beauty with more than 500 area lakes and endless recreational opportunities
- Minnesota consistently ranks in the Top 5 Best States to Practice Medicine in the US
- This premier resort destination has plenty of shopping, dining, and history to satisfy all your interests
- Enjoy crystal blue lakes, plush green forests, award-winning champion golf courses in the Spring, Summer and Fall and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter
- No traffic jams, low crime rates, low cost of living, and the "Minnesota nice" way of life
Please contact Katie Moeller for more information:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time
Collegial group of 5 IM-trained hospitalists is looking to bring on a new team member. Enjoy reasonable daily patient volumes without sacrificin...
Apply on company website