An established hospital group is looking for an additional BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to join their group.
You will earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
Monthly Schedule - rotating weeks: Week 1: Outpatient | Week 2: Inpatient | Week 3: Critical Care | Week 4: off or outpatient
• 6 weeks off a year- Salary 480K | 12 weeks off a year- Salary 433K
• Comprehensive benefits package- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice
• Sign on and Relocation
• Call 1:4
The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky, and is recognized as an ideal vacation destination. The lucky few get to call this place home.
• The Monterey Bay area is conveniently located 2 hours south of San Francisco, 5 hours north of Los Angeles, and 5 hours south of Lake Tahoe where there is plenty of great skiing
• Unbelievable weather year-round
• Breathtaking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with unbeatable schools, and activities for the whole family
• 20 world-class golf courses including Pebble Beach Golf Links, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, wine tasting venues, and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas to explore
To learn more, please contact Becky Casias at 770-643-5546 or email email@example.com
Jackson Physician Search
303-263-2094 text only
Specialty: PulmonologyAn established hospital group is looking for an additional BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to join their group. You will ear...
Apply on company website