An established hospital group is adding an additional BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to their group.
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
Board Eligible/Board Certified, Pulmonology and Critical Care
• Monthly Schedule - rotating weeks:
• Week 1: Outpatient | Week 2: Inpatient | Week 3: Critical Care | Week 4: off or outpatient
• 12 weeks off a year-433K | 6 weeks off a year 480K
• Comprehensive benefits package - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Malpractice
• Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky, and is recognized as an ideal vacation destination. The lucky few get to call this place home.
• The Monterey Bay area is conveniently located 2 hours south of San Francisco, 5 hours north of Los Angeles, and 5 hours south of Lake Tahoe where there is plenty of great skiing
• Unbelievable weather year-round
• Breathtaking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with unbeatable schools and activities for the whole family
• 20 world-class golf courses including Pebble Beach Golf Links, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, wine tasting venues, and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas to explore
To learn more, please contact Becky Casias at 770-643-5546 or email email@example.com
An established hospital group is adding an additional BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to their group. You will have the pote...
Apply on company website