Pay Range: $8. 25-10
: Delivery Driver's primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an In Shopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes telephone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner
- Delivers sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only
- Accepts payment from customers for orders
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, systems and procedures
- Must be able to pass sandwich test at end of first two weeks of employment and at future testing times
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station and restrooms
- Greets customers, takes orders, operates cash register, collects payments from customers and makes change
- Executes genuine greetings and farewells
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the dress code
- Displays a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Performs other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment:
Must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly. Ability to use basic math, addition and subtraction, understand basic fractions.
Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance and clean driving record.
Apply on company website