DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
John Randolph Medical Center
We are your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Reimbursement
The basic duties and responsibilities of the Patient Safety Attendant are:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide companion care to the 1:1 patient under the direction of the professional nurse.
- Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- Functions in an organized and time-conscious manner.
- Presents self in a professional manner
Required - Satisfactory reference from prior employment.
Required - American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Preferred - Prior employment as a nursing assistant.EDUCATION
Preferred - High school graduate or equivalent.
Preferred - Completion of a nursing assistant training program.
-Weekend and Holiday requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website