Currently, we are looking for a full-time BE/BC Nephrologist in Modesto, CA to join our team.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Our team consist of eight nephrologists and coverage includes two outpatient clinics, three hospitals, and 17 outpatient dialysis units in San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties. Practice is 50% outpatient clinic, 25% dialysis, and 25% hospital. Call time is one week out of every four weeks. Modesto is a teaching hospital, so there are opportunities to teach second year, third year, and fourth year medical students. An ER residency program will be starting soon with plans to eventually offer an internal medicine residency program. We are a physician run, physician led medical group so we encourage leadership development and participation in local committees. TPMG has many ongoing pilot programs, so we encourage developing and participating in pilot programs. There are also clinical research opportunities available through our medical group.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000+ (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website