TPMG is seeking a per diem BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join our team in Oakland, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice in CA
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Centralized pap tracking
- Same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CT's, mammograms, labs and their results
- Immediate consultation with specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive compensation
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Please visit our website to view all of our OB/GYN opportunities located in Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website