TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We are seeking a plastic surgeon to join our five physician practice. This full-time position requires proficiency in a broad range of general plastic surgery cases, including implant-based and microvascular breast reconstruction, TOPS surgery, and reconstruction following cardiac and colorectal resection. There is potential opportunity for involvement invaginoplasty and phalloplasty within a multidisciplinary team. Competency in micro is essential although formal fellowship training is not required. We do not cover hand or acute facial bony trauma. We anticipate some cosmetic procedures will be part of the practice in the near future.Call is shared evenly. We have a cohesive team and fit will be a major hiring consideration.The candidate should be BC or BE and will need a CA medical license.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter,Kenneth.email@example.com call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell)
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website