We are seeking a full-time BE/BCPlastic Surgeon Micro-Breast to join our team in Richmond, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
PLASTIC SURGEON -Richmond, California
We are seeking a microsurgical fellowship-trained physician for a busy reconstructive practice which includes breast, extremity, and chest wall. (We perform neither head & neck nor hand surgery). The balance of the practice is general plastic surgery. The practice also has a significant commitment to transgender top surgery, cosmetic surgery, and possibly developing a practice in lymphatic surgery or performing transgender bottom surgery. Our East Bay practice covers both the Kaiser Permanente Oakland and Richmond campuses. This is a group practice, and collegiality and flexibility are greatly valued. The candidate should be BC or BE and will need a CA medical license. Call is evenly split with 6 other plastic surgeons.
Located in the East San Francisco Bay Area, Richmond offers a unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with easy access to nature. Outdoors enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running, with nearby Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing an easy commute away.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We deliver culturally responsive, compassionate care to a diverse member population.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Plastic Surgeon Micro-Breast to join our team in Richmond, CA The Permanente Medical Group, Inc....
Apply on company website