Kelly Services is seeking an Accountant in Chesterfield, MO!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
$50k-$60k/year based on experience
Location: Chesterfield, MO 63017
This is for an in-office position, not remote.
Job Title: Accountant
This position will involve a variety of general functions, including but not limited to:
- Weekly billing of projects
- Processing of Lien Waivers/ Pay Apps / Project Documentation
- Monitor projects for accuracy and efficiency as far as billing and profitability
- Enter A/P
- Submit necessary changes/benefits to outside payroll firm as needed (vacations, insurance, personal use auto, etc.)
- Monthly bank/account reconciliations
- Financial Statement preparation
- Offer cost saving techniques
- May be asked to help with A/R collections
- Gathering information/reports needed for CPA firm at year end
- Quarterly calculations for sales commissions
- Monthly accruals
- Help with setting up new projects
- Set up and maintain employee files, electronic and physical
- Overall monitoring of general ledger including reconciliations
- File and maintain all city and state registrations
- Assist in generating and monitoring annual forecast/budget
- Cut all checks and make online bill pays as required
- Journal Entries
- Maintain records for the Simple IRA
- Monitoring of online bank information and entry of sweep to GL (when applicable)
- We use Deltek Vision software – experience in this is a plus
- We are a service provider. We do not purchase or provide labor or materials.
- Experience in construction, phase/progress billing is a plus
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website