Accounting/Finance Manager needed for client in the area, this is a fulltime direct hire position with excellent salary, benefits and work/life balance.
- Assist in maintaining the financial records of the Bank and its subsidiaries while assisting with administration of the general ledger, allocation of expenses, preparing accrual entries, accounting for fixed assets, loan sales, and tax provision.
- Assist in the preparation of strategic plan and annual operating budget and monitor the ongoing performance of the budget.
- Prepare budget analyses and variance explanations.
- Prepare external regulatory and financial reporting such as the FDIC Quarterly Call Report, Federal Reserve Bank Quarterly Reports Coordinate and maintain investment securities portfolio records which include settlement and safekeeping of securities, accounting for the receipt of interest and dividend payments, and posting to sub ledgers.
- Manage the daily cash flow position.
- Update monthly financial reporting software.
- Provide quarterly data and assumption updates to the ALM consultant.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports monitoring liquidity, investments, ALLL, and collateral.
- Prepare financial statements, board reports, and cash flow statements.
- Prepare bi-weekly Internal Asset Liability Committee package.
- Prepare the quarterly pledged collateral with the FHLB and FRB.
- Assist Controller with daily operations.
- Prepares reports for various departments as necessary utilizing the SQL reporting software.
- Assist Controller with regulatory and annual external audits.
- Backup to VP Controller.
- Preparation of other analytical reports as assigned
- 7-10 years accounting experience, preferably in a banking environment.
- Strong analytical, management, planning, decision-making, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Strong technology skills Experience in Premier and Profit Stars.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or equivalent in coursework and training
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website