Kelly Services is seeking a Accounts Payable/ Crane Specialist for one of our customers located in the Abilene, TX area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Location: Abilene, TX 79602
Job Type: Long Term Contract
- Create purchase orders using Oracle for all crane transactions in the US
- Develop and maintain a general ledger to ensure all accounts payable transactions are allocated in a timely manner
- This ledger is a running list of purchase orders that are in process. The log tracks the open purchase orders from the time they are requested to be created, through issue and vendor payments
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with crane suppliers by communicating and providing information regarding their purchase orders and invoices
- Analyze quotes and follow up with vendors to verify the accuracy of all US crane invoices
- File and maintain documentation to ensure auditability of the crane billing process
- Utilize accounting experience to clarify Master Service Agreement payment terms for crane suppliers
- The ability to submit help desk tickets and assist vendors resolve payment and process issues as needed
- Update and maintain workflow data to ensure process management
- Work with site leadership to drive corrective actions to ensure financial accuracy where necessary
- Previous experience using purchasing systems
- Detail oriented
- Must be customer service oriented
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage dynamic schedules and projects
- Self-motivated and naturally driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in Oracle; creating, amending and receiving purchase orders and invoices
- Learn KOCG and Customer company policies and procedures to complete SOW tasks
- Review and complete any applicable personal training from the KOCG Training Center
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant field of study OR a High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial operations
Enhanced Benefits included in Employment:
- 2 weeks PTO prorated for remainder of current year, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years
- 5 Paid sick days annually
- 8 paid holidays Medical and Dental enhanced benefit packages, Kelly OCG pays 50 %
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by a local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email a copy of resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website