Actuarial Test Analyst, Richardson, Texas, 75082 (Local to Richardson- Remote until business reopens then will be onsite)
Kelly Services is seeking an Actuarial Test Analyst 3-5 years of experience for one of our top clients in Richardson, Texas
Length: 05/17/2021 to 12/31/2021 (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2—There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $43.23/hr. (W2)
This position is responsible for analyzing, and evaluating actuarial requirements for implementation; developing written test plans and test cases from requirements document; executing testing criteria, analyzing test output with regard to compliant rating regulations; documenting work plans for assignments; reporting and communicating issues/discrepancies and recommending solutions; assisting in defining a systematic approach to solving issues; knowledge of cross team functionality; representing team outside of the department; working independently within employees assigned area; links both technical and business requirements in their associated area of expertise; and proactively searches out potential problems, and recommends resolutions.
- Inquisitive and detail oriented, must ask the “why” and “how”
- Self-starter, independently driven and motivated
- Understanding of actuarial rating requirements and valuations
- Comfortable with database testing from pulling data to verify rates and for reporting requirements using SQL
- Able to build testing templates based on outlined acceptance criteria
- Apply analytical skills and to utilize research techniques, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with teams
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- PC experience to include Microsoft Access, Word
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree
- Strong actuarial background and understanding of actuarial practices
- Experience in verifying and researching discrepancies related to parallel testing
- Experience with testing renewal application
- Experience with technical applications such as SQL, Access, Excel other database, design, structure and manipulation product
- Knowledge of the developmental life cycle
- Working knowledge of HCSC systems and HCM business operations.
- Health Insurance industry knowledge.
- Training technical information to groups.
- Technical writing skills (training manuals, matrices, etc.).
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website