Administrative /Customer Service Coordinator West Deptford ,NJ $16.00
Administrative/Customer Coordinator receives in and documents customer supplied products. Makes outbound phone calls and communicates via email to direct customers in reference to any issues with receiving customer's weights for calibration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives inbound calls and emails from customers pertaining to weights sent in for recalibration.
- Provides formal price quotations as requested by customer using fax, phone or e-mail in a timely manner.
- Enters and reviews orders for weight calibration service following written procedures when directed by Sales Administration Team Lead.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database (OSAS, eGroupware and Weight Program).
- Communicates with customers via fax, e-mail and telephone to clarify issues regarding weights sent in for calibration.
- Consistently meets or exceeds non-quota based performance metrics as defined by the company.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Assists in training of new employees as required.
- Assists with other duties as required.
- Ability to use computer, fax machine, calculator, balance, camera and other usual office and departmental equipment as necessary.
- Observes all company policies and regulations including safety, housekeeping, quality of work, and confidentiality of information. Supports all ISO accreditation programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to create and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website