The mission of Equitas Academy Charter Schools is to provide a structured, achievement-based community that prepares students to graduate from college-preparatory high schools, four-year colleges and universities. Kelly Education is hiring immediately for an after school team leader.
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00-6:15pm and Fridays 12:30-6:15pm
Grade Level: Various Opportunities TK through 8th grade
Salary: $14.25 per hour (target: 20 hours per week)
Perks of working for KES: Weekly Pay, 401K options, Affordable health benefits (for purchase), Corporate discounts
This is also a great opportunity to develop your career in education!
The Expanded Learning (aka After School) Team Leader (aka Teacher) assists in the coordination and implementation of the day-to-day operations of the Expanded Learning Program. Program contains daily tutoring, homework, enrichment, and physical activities components.
- Assist with planning of the Expanded Learning Program (supervision and implementation).
- Assist with the development and implementation of curriculum, assessments, and reporting.
- Prepare, plan and develop a schedule and lesson plans that are consistent with the mission of Equitas Academy.
- Maintain high expectations for student behavior.
- Enforce Equitas Academy's positive discipline policies.
- Follow policies and procedures for health, safety, and nutrition.
- Maintain open lines of communication with staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please send resumes to desp722@kellyservices or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.988.8800 or apply on this post.
- A.A. degree OR two years of college (at least 48 units) required
- At least three months experience working with and supervising children preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Criminal clearance, including fingerprints and TB Test
- Current CPR and 1st Aid Certificate within 60 days of employment
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 8,600+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 3.6 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year. Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website