Kelly Science & Clinical is excited to be hiring Animal Care Technicians (Direct Hire) to work at a premier Research Company Sacramento, CA.
Pay Rate: $20.25/hr + $1,500 sign on bonus + $2,500 12-month employment bonus
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday day shifts starting between 3AM-6AM
- APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
- Text Athena at 714-868-5477 for more information (please be sure to include which job you are interested in)
- Schedule an interview https://calendly.com/athp320/interview
As an Animal Care Technician, you'll perform routine animal care and other production duties including watering, feeling, and cleaning enclosures for rodent populations.
- Must be 18 years or older
- H.S Diploma/GED
- Able to work Monday-Friday day shifts starting between 3AM-6AM
- Looking for long term work (Direct Hire)
- Dependable with a track record of good attendance and punctuality, including having reliable transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with long-term tenure.
- Comfortable with the physical requirements of the job including standing, walking, bending, stopping, and lifting to 50lbs on occasion for the duration of an 8-10hr shift.
- Must be cleared and comfortable to use a respirator and wear PPE including a bunny suit
- Previous experience caring for animals a plus but not required!
- Must be comfortable working around and handling small rodents.
- Hiring ASAP
- Receive 12 weeks of paid job training
- Enjoy regularly scheduled pay increases with the ability to increase your pay 25% in 2 years!
- A comprehensive benefits package including a medical plan, outstanding retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
- Receive access to health and wellness programs, including an onsite fitness center, and participation in employee appreciation and recognition activities
- Work in a collaborative, value-driven, and team-based environment where the focus is on advancing science and improving patients' lives
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website