We are currently hiring for Assemblers at our Manufacturing Center in Fort Mill, SC. Work for a Nationally branded company that not only recognizes you as an employee but a part of their success! A company's success begins with treating their people right – competitive wages, unique employee benefits, and great opportunities for growth.
Current Opportunity Details:
- 2nd Shift (4:30pm-2:30am Monday through Thursday, with some Friday OVERTIME work required)
- Excellent opportunities for any entry level or experienced candidates
- IMMEDIATE STARTS
- Using raw materials and finished components to perform operations necessary for product assembly
- Monitor process and product and notify supervisor when unusual conditions occur
- Contribute to teamwork and continuous improvement activities, such as cross-functional teams by department and organization
- Keep work area clean
- Follow safe practices in all operations
- Follow control plan and work instructions, as required
- Adhere to all procedures, work instructions and safety rules
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Ability to perform manual and repetitive tasks
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- We are hiring for immediate starts!
- Schedule Your Appointment Direct:
- Phone: (704) 457-8744
- Email: craj802@KellyServices.com
Unique Benefits Available:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Benefit options including Health, Dental, Vision, and more
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community Employee assistance program available at no cost
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website