Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Assembler in Mission, TX. These roles are with Stanley Black and Decker through Kelly. This clean, safe work environment is just the beginning.
Why you should apply to be an Assembler
- 1st and 2nd Shifts available:
- Team A Pay = $ 10.50
- Sunday – Tuesday from 6am to 6pm and Wednesday from 6am to 12pm
- Team B Pay = $ 11.00
- Sunday – Tuesday from 6pm to 6am and Wednesday from 6pm to 12am
- Team C Pay = $ 10.50
- Wednesday from 12pm – 6pm and Thursday – Saturday from 6am to 6pm
- Team D = Pay = $ 11.00
- Wednesday from 12am – 6am and Thursday – Saturday from 6pm to 6am
What's a typical day as an Assembler You'll be:
The Assembler is responsible to ensure that assigned parts are assembled in accordance with production guidelines. Ensure that all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
- Aligns material and put together parts to build complex units.
- Performs visual Inspections to identify specific defects according to work instructions and report issues or defective parts.
- Complete appropriate reports as required.
- Rework defective product as instructed as excess of plastic by using heat guns, pliers, utility knives, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous relative experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow work instructions, drawings, directions, etc.
- Great manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask at brisk pace
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply today!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website