Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard.
Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to work at a premier client in Manchester, NH 03102. Let us help you grow at work and discover what is next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community.
Why you should apply to be a Shipper/Receiver:
- Rewarding company with ability for growth
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What is a typical day as a Shipper/Receiver? You will be:
- Process receipt of incoming material/supplies/other, stocking material to correct storage location
- Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment
- Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations throughout the plant as applicable
- Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet customer delivery commitments
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Minimum education of HS diploma or GED
- Three to five years related experience in warehouse environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License & Evidence of Insurability
- Ability to work overtime before and after the start of a normal shift, also on weekends if necessary
- Computer proficient. Hands-on experience with an ERP business system preferred
What happens next
Once you apply, you will proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But do not worry—even if this position does not work out, you are still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Call or Text Beth at 812-389-8553 OR schedule a phone call: https://calendly.com/betr786/pg-job-post Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Material Handler today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website