Kelly Services is currently looking to hire a Assembly Technician with general assembly skills. This is a long-term opportunity with an employer who helps their clients with mobility solutions. Please take a look at the full list of duties below.
Position: Assembly Technician
Location: Campbell, CA
Pay Rate: $20/hr + Pay raise after getting hired directly (3months)
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 8AM - 5PM
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Assembles seating and mobility equipment in a timely manner.
- Makes equipment modifications to prepare goods for delivery to the patient.
- Responds to service calls and makes repairs - in the office and the field.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations.
- Ensures timely receipt through tracking of purchase orders and maintains communication with vendors on orders received with damaged or missing goods.
- Provides inventory control for all special orders and stock items in the office.
- Assists with quarterly physical count of inventory goods.
- Maintains Automobile Log on company vehicles.
- Provides Saturday office/repair coverage as necessary.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- This job operates in various settings including, professional office settings, warehouse settings, and some field settings.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift up to at least 75 pounds.
Required Education, Experience Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Knowledge of hand tools.
- Knowledge of power circuits.
- Valid driver s license
Please apply for this position if you feel you're a qualified candidate for this role. Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website