Direct hire opportunity
We are looking for an experienced bank teller that can give top notch service to the clientele of our Credit Union. If you are experienced with not only teller functions, but you are also looking to give more of a personal banker experience the members, WE WANT YOU!
Location: Birmingham, MI (this is a floater position. Birmingham is the main site; must be willing to travel as needed to the following branches: Pontiac, Dearborn and Rochester Hills)
$15 - $17/hour with growth opportunities + pay increases for hitting milestones within first 90 days
Excellent benefits – BCBS Platinum; 80/20 PPO and 70/30 HMO (best plan out here!), 401K 5% company contribution after 1 year (no match, just contribution), STD and LTD paid by company, $50K life insurance paid by company, Aflac also offered
Assists members with financial transactions, to include receiving and paying out cash and other negotiable instruments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Verifies and posts transactions to member accounts and maintains member and Credit Union records.
- Greets members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate departments for specific information and service.
- Cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including filing, copying, data input, and answering the telephone.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Provide friendly, professional, personal, and confidential service to all members and associates.
2. Accurately post transactions and balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner.
4. Proactively seek opportunities to identify appropriate products and services for the greater benefit of the member.
5. Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
6. Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
7. To accurately record daily balances within 15-30 minutes of bank closure
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website