Title: Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Part time/25 hrs. week
Comepnsation: $19.00 to $22.00 hr
Location: Franklin, TN
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for one of our top clients in Franklin TN
As an bookkeeper placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include handling general ledger functions in QuickBooks a non profit organization
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Receive invoices for payment, obtain approvals, enter into the general ledger, and validate completed payment
- Review and approve credit card charges, and enter them in the general ledger
- Reconcile checking and credit card accounts monthly
- Create and support family budgets/forecasts for family members and each entity
- Coordinate with payroll providers, tax providers, and trustees as needed
- Provide regular reporting on spending, cash flow, and forecasts
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience *required*
- Pay-rate: Commensurate on experience, competitive rates
- Duration: Contract-to-hire
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website