Kelly Science and Clinical is seeking Laboratory Technician candidates for a temporary to hire Quality focused Chemistry Lab Tech position in the Dublin, OH area. Successful candidates will be skilled in time management, attention to detail, and have academic or industry experience with Analytical Chemistry.
- Location: Dublin, OH
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm
- Pay: $17/hr
- Temporary to Hire
Position Summary: The Chemistry Laboratory Technician position performs and documents analytical support related to sample testing, using written operating procedures, standard laboratory methods, and basic laboratory techniques, functions and equipment. The position completes specific procedures within the laboratory requiring the use of laboratory knowledge and practical skills, learned from either technical schooling or on-the-job experience. The position can assist with and occasionally perform specialized and non-routine tests and maintain records of work; and can sometimes coordinate and plan assigned work with other technicians and chemists.
- Support to Laboratory by performing and/or coordinating a variety of laboratory processes.
- Receives, registers and prepares samples for general analytical testing through data entry.
- Preps and performs routine to more complex analyses per NQAC methods.
- Conducts preliminary interpretations of data or observations, and drafts short reports to supervisor.
- Carries out assignments in a timely, diligent, and safe manner and performs work in accordance with NQAC SOPs.
- Assures adherence to safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide assurance of quality and support of quality processes for the laboratory.
- Assure quality of results by assisting with establishment and maintenance of QA documents, plans and ICPs.
- Document QA data and report to supervisor or other management.
- Assure equipment is maintained in reliable working order and make repairs or modifications within the capability of the Technician or request repairs.
- Processes/Methods Identify and resolve process or analytical methodology problems.
- Assist in write-up, review, and provide proper documentation for processes or methods as experience allows.
Minimum Education Level
- High School diploma or equivalent required; coursework in Chemistry or a closely related science discipline strongly preferred.
- Relevant academic coursework or 1 year practical relevant experience in an analytical laboratory preferred.
- Experience with chromatography instrumentation and procedures a plus.
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Good verbal and written business communication skills
- English Language Skills
- Basic reading, writing, speaking, etc.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website