Chemistry Technician IV- SECOND SHIFT Tuesday through Saturday
Kelly Services is seeking a Chemistry Technician IV in Tampa, FL to perform analytical testing and review raw data generated in accordance with GMP and GLP guidelines to support quality efforts with our client in the medical device industry.
until the end of the year- may extend!
40 hours a week- training on days for two months. Shift will be Tuesday through Saturday 3pm to 11pm
- Revise laboratory documents, such as Stand Operating Procedures and Chemical specification
- Suggest and implement continuous laboratory improvements
- Perform and trouble shoot, EP, BP, and in-house methods using wet chemistry and advanced analytical techniques/equipment, such as HPLC, GC, FTIR spectroscopy, TOC analysis, etc. for release testing of in-process, finished product and stability
- Review of analytical data for applicable test articles and follow-up on corrective actions
- Revise analytical laboratory SOPs and chemical specifications
- Provide timely completion of duties to meet departmental and company goal
- Support OpEx and EHS&S initiatives
- Assume the responsibility for the GMP, ISO and Environmental Health and Safety procedure awareness and compliance within the respective area
- B. S. in Chemistry preferred, Minimum B.A. in Chemistry or related science
- 3-6 years in GMP pharmaceutical chemical analysis
- Expert in pharmaceutical analytical techniques and test methods
- Must be able to work and problem solve independently and as part of a team
- Experience in HPLC, GC, FT/IR, UV/VIS and specialty equipment operation/technical troubleshooting
- Experience in LIMS, Documentum, Empower is preferred
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website