Kelly Services is currently hiring multiple Claims Technicians in temporary to hire opportunities at a well-known healthcare company in Tulsa, OK.
- Temp to Hire!
- Start Date: January 11th, 2021
- Pay rate is $13 - $14/hour (pay increase to $15 once hired)
- Shift Information: Monday through Friday 8:00AM until 4:30PM for training
- Flexible Schedule after Training (8 hour shift between 7AM-6PM)
- Approximately 8 weeks of paid training (classroom and hands-on)
- Most likely will start off being a remote opportunity then move into office once it is safe
- Under supervision, you will be responsible for processing complex claims requiring further investigation, including coordination of benefits, and resolving pended claims
- Review and compare information in computer systems and apply proper codes/documentation
- May place outgoing calls to providers and/or pharmacies for further investigation before processing claims
What the position is NOT:
- A customer service position. You will NOT be taking phone calls from members
- Not merely a data entry position
Job Specific Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of data entry and/or typing, medical, or insurance claims experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills - basic typing, navigation of toolbar
- Solid data entry skills average: 10,000+ keystrokes/hour
- Detail oriented with strong Interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Independent decision-making skills
- Adapts well to change
- Member-focused and highly engaged
- Ability to meet and/or exceed performance expectations for quality and production
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
This position is not being recruited by your local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please apply to this posting.
#Mya-RPA_Generic Claims Specialist 1 Remote
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website