Kelly is hiring a Clinical Statistician IV for one of our biotechnology clients
- Can be 100% remote
- pay: negotiable
- Minimum 1 year contract
Job title: Clinical Statistician IV
• 8 years of experience in clinical SAS programming – drafting ADaM specifications, ADaM programming and TLF programming.
• In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
• Experienced in leading Safety data analysis for a study or compound, ISS or integrating data or across multiple clinical studies.
• In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
• Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
• In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
• B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website