Kelly Services is seeking a qualified candidate for Break Press Operator in Heartland, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you.
For Immediate consideration email your resume to BUFG540@KELLYSERVICES.COM please add "Frame Tech" in the subject line of your email, you can call 402-496-4656 or set a calendar invite for me to call you direct: https://calendly.com/bufg540/15-minute
Pay: $16-18 /hr based on experiecne
Hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts, hours vary for shifts.
- Break press operator experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to use precision measuring equiptment
- 2 years break press experience
- European Tool experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Math Skills:
- Good math skills will help press brake operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Problem Solving Skills:
- Press brake operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail:
- Press brakes are precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Mechanical and Technical Skills:
- Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website