Kelly Services is seeking a collections specialist for one of its top clients in the Waco, TX.
As a collections specialist you will be an interictal part of the accounting team. The ideal candidate will be be a problem solver and can work in fast paced environment. As a collections specialist you will work independently to provide analysis and functional support to the accounts receivable department through successful collections. The AR Analyst will maintain accounts receivable records and resolves customer issues as well as pursue collections in a manner that meets department customer service standards.
- Maintain daily communication with customers via phone and email on payment status to improve collection rates
- Coordinate and host conference calls with customers to identify issues and improve the accounts receivables process
- Monitor and improve processes and systems in order to apply payments and collect amounts owed.
- Produce aging reports for customers detailing outdated accounts using pivot tables with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer reported issues with our internal team to resolve disputes and collect amounts due.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management to improve efficiency
- Work with customers to identify invoice issues during the collection process to improve the customer experience
- Establish relationship with customers to ensure future payment compliance
- Respond to internal and external accounts receivable inquires
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and supervision
- May perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications And Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills is a must.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website