Customer Service Representative / South Portland, Maine
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in South Portland, Maine.
As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Our client's fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $15.75 per hour
Hours: Flexible to work any 8 hour shift between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday 40 hours per week - NO WEEKENDS
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information
- Documents information, activities and changes in the database
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. Required to meet department goals.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Good Customer Service / Call Center skills preferred
- 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment
- Excellent Data Entry and computer skills
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
Great Opportunity! Apply Today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website