Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for one of our top clients in St. Louis, Missouri.
As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing initial contact between distinct Care Management programs and specific identified members.
Our client's fast-pace, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $16.00/Hr
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7AM-10PM ~~AND~~ Saturday/Sunday 9AM-5PM (must be flexible to work these hours)
Duration: 02/10/2020 to 06/10/2020 (Temp to Perm)
Anticipated start date: Feb 2020
Additional responsibilities include:
- Gathers and records appropriate member information in accordance with policies and procedures via telephone
- Encourages members to participate in the Care Management programs by providing information about the program, outlining program features/value and explaining available services
- Records call details and utilize call scripts as needed based on client requirements
- Directs member inquiries to appropriate clinical staff
- Initiates referrals and manages consults from clinicians for participants registered in Care Management
- Gathers information from hospitals, health plans, physicians, patients, vendors and other referral sources
- Contacts physician offices to obtain demographic information or related data as needed
- Requires HS diploma or the equivalent
- 6 months experience in a telesales or customer service role demonstrating ability to influence customers/ members
- Computer/keyboarding proficiency and the ability to follow defined policies and protocols required
- Knowledge of company products, services and benefits preferred.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website